Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

BACK TO SQUARE ONE...

Sarthak has just learnt to walk.
He wants to explore things now.
He is completely excited and psyched.
He starts taking his first steps, reminding himself of the ditch on the way.
He sees other kids make mistakes and believes he has learnt.
That he won't be THAT foolish.
Nevertheless, finds himself in it after a while.
He struggles, trying to get out.
Takes him a while, but he finally does.
He is scared now. And hurt-- will be more watchful now!
Will not be such a blind fool again.
Before venturing again, tries to keep these precautions in mind.
But somewhere down the line forgets about them.
There! an amazing green patch to play on.
He so wants to get onto it.
But seems too pretty anf nice to belong to the old dried up park.
In doubt, he still carries on.
He has just reached and put a foot on it.
When he notices that its merely a green cover over a ditch similar to one he had fallen into.
But as he realizes he is halfway into it.
How does he get himself out of it before making matters worse than the last time?

7 comments:

Florence R. said...

ws tht last line rhethorical???
i think he'll get out the same way he did before.
sounds like ur average 3 yr old.
reminded me of me... :)

Miss. Mystic said...

oh well if sarthak is anythin like me ...he'll brk his chin dis times..i broke my chin u knw wen i was 3 n burned my foot wid a hot iron wen i was 2...so let sarthak learn the way all kids learn...

Anon said...

@ flo
he still reminds me of me :)

@the mystic
exactly how many scars do you have!? :O (considering that uv existed for the last 19-20 yrs nevertheless!)

Miss. Mystic said...

hi my name is project 19!!! my masters made write such nonsensical mails!!!lolzzz
@kriti well i fell down of cycle wen i was 7 n broke my tooth then i cut my knee sometime dat yr n then i guess i also hit my head a couple of times here n dere well maybe more than a couple of times!!!
well give or take a few more bumps here n dere!!!lolzz
god made me ruff n tuff i guess he made using a fiat or amby chassie!!!

Sam said...

nice one yaar!!!

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Waaiiittttttttt...........so umm does that mean like im a 3 yr old?.........well i still fall in the same ditch all the time.......... :|
ok now im worried......... :|
*suckz his thumb thoughtfully

Anon said...

@ das
heh. we are BOUND to be 3 fr life me thinks...no sooner did i manage to get outta the first ditch that m in a new one. though surprisingly, thrs not an ounce of a difference in the 2. :|