Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

...as i sit, picking at my wound...

its 1.50 am. this is my 5th (??) blogpost for the day.. technically i would've preferred something else, but words, like always, are the only option i guess...
i've been doing various things the past 3 hours... made a sketch of Fyodor Dostoevsky, downloaded some music, watched Reality Bites for the umpteenth time.. talked to a few people.
it rained a few hours back.. bet the weather is a lot more pleasant right now than it has been for long.. i wish i could go out right now... not for much, but just a simple walk... the night's stillness might calm my restless mind...or maybe just sitting by myself up on the terrace, on my ledge...doing nothing... simply staring at that red light on top of the tower. my red light...we've shared so much over the years, haven't we? heh. maybe you could suggest how to stop these tears? but heh. the ac is soo cold right now.. it's almost frozen them on my cheeks...

heh. i know this phase won't last too long. but i wish it would end soon. it's lasted long enough!

No comments: