Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

E and AM...thank you!

E... if i hadn't made that frantic call to you yesterday, i swear to god i would've gone mad. i might not have been very coherent, and you might have been at a loss of words, and we might have had pOOja the hen in the background, but it helped. surprisingly. oh, and that crazy music marathon. lol. you diverted my brain enough to let me breathe again and not choke up.
AM... you too. for diverting me, and not letting me obsess over it. for making me think of something else. dude..am soo gonna do up your room..! paint the glass, look up the antiques and wotnot. lol. and well, you know more about it than anyone else, so i guess you have a right to have an opinion on it, irrespective of whether i like it or not. for not letting me go on and on and on about it.

you guys make me look beyond the obvious shit, when i am so wound up in it all. this is wayyyy too cheesy a post and i am probably gonna be embarrassed about this PDA the moment i post it. but whatever. you guys deserve this. XX

3 comments:

The Enthusiast said...

I know you'd do the same, lady :) And I didn't do it for you cuz you were down, I did it cuz you're a great friend!

PS: Thanks is overrated. Get over it LOL.

Apurva said...

When are we going shopping for it?:p

always there for you!

Apurva said...

DA PDA is always welcome. When are we going shopping for the antiques?:P