Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

THERE WILL BE NO WHITE FLAG ABOVE MY GRAVE...

new morning...new promises. small ones. to myself. i won't break down. well...not like last night, not again. and i will get out of it on my own. the way i always do. it's stupid, really, to expect anyone else to understand and empathise... to look for answers or comfort  from anyone but ourselves.

all i need is some time to myself. to put all the crap in my head aside, and just be. do things. think of other things. forget. prepare for work. uh, yeah right, however i do THAT. the point is, last night and today early morning, were stupid. there's no need for all this drama. it's not worth it. nothing is. and it's been way too long.

you told me there were was no third way about D, didn't you? well... you were right, for once. and i think i'm gonna take the latter route. to the extent possible.

no white flags baby... not now, not ever.

No comments: