Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT STOMP YOUR FEET !!

Am soo happy right now, i could jump for joy! Its been a good day. Ah my Sunday, already gone...
Morning was crazy and frantic, what with us fighting for the tickets. But then again, considering i had just this day for the bloody movie, i kept at it... and VOILA! got the tickets. and how.

So i got to the movie hall, and was standing in this long freaking queue when i noticed this guy come out with HP tickets. Asked him if they were available in current for the show i wanted. They weren't. Imagine my disappointment! Poor K was soo heartbroken it's not even funny. But then he goes like, "if you want those tickets, you better try those 2 guys standing there. They've been trying to sell off their tickets for a while now."
And thats exactly what i did. I bought those bloody tickets in black. First time in my life. Haha. I was so bamboozled by the idea of someone actually wanting to sell off those tickets, i pretty much asked them if there was some problem with those tickets, and why were they selling them off.. turns out they'd wanted the tickets to the hindi version, HARRY POTTER AUR KHOONI TOHFE .

Anyway, so i got the tickets. Was killing time talking on the phone, killing time, waiting for Dev to turn up. It was so good to hang out with him after like forever! Just the two of us... have to remember to do it more often, hmmm. And boy, was he kicked as well. Lol. Quite bent upon believing that he was the best possible company for me to do the crazy unplanned hanging out as we were doing. Out antics, me gad! We were fooling around like a couple of school kids the whole time. I don't think i've felt this free and kiddish and relaxed in the longest time.. :)

The post movie chilling out was...well, pretty much that. Lol. Quite fun. Though to be honest, i was the ONLY one from the present company to get a buzz from the bloody hookah. This is something i never understand... why in the WORLD does the damn thing give me a buzz when it doesn't work that way on anyone else?! bah.. anyway.

All in all, a fun day. I'm sorry it has ended. Well, except for the spoiler from Rishabh. I wish he had never called and told me about his conversation. His one bloody call got me thinking about the episode that i had worked so hard on forgetting. And thanks to him, it's in my head again. And i hate a certain someone once again. But well... who gives. Stranger is what she has become, and stranger is what she's going to remain for the rest of my life. Social obligations be damned.

But yeah, a fun day, ending with a nice family dinner (though god knows how i managed that, what with all the alcohol in my system!).. But i'm hoping the coming week is gonna be better. Especially Tuesday. I could do with some positive news! Fingers crossed!

No comments: