Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

DIRTY DANCING

ok... THIS is gonna be out of character. Might even shock some and have some rolling on the floor laughing. And i am almost embarrassed to say this. BUT..
ithinkiwouldlovetodanceonthesongthetimeofmylifefromdirtydancingonmywedding...
Didn't geddit?
Ok well...again,
I think i would love to dance on the song The Time of My Life from the movie Dirty Dancing on my wedding.
Well, technically, not ON the wedding day but on one of those numerous functions where you have the families from both sides mingling and dancing and stuff.
Wondering where in the world did the idea suddenly strike me from? Well...the song is an old favorite. Also, i saw the movie again the last night. But much as i lowe Patrick Swayze, the music and the lyrics add something immensely evocative to the song. It makes you...flow, for the lack of a better word. It's romantic, seductive (if the moves are right) and just about brilliant.

Like i said, that's gonna be my wedding number. And whosoever is my groom, you better be on for this! It just might either make or break the deal for you! ;-)

No comments: