Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

THIS IS WHY I LOWWVE MY PEOPLE!

CONVERSATION 1
KM: E! stop me! am taking in chocolates right now like there's no tomorrow!

EK: argh!


EK: stop having chocolates?
KM: right. thats the best you can do? :| that definitely scared me into keeping my choc down!
EK: i want a damn drink
KM: me too
EK: well find some bloody time - studious kid
i need it cuz i thought i wanted to leave early tomorrow but i have meetings set up 12:30 to 6
KM: you need liquor to help you stay sober for the meetings
WAAH!
hahahahahahaha
EK: yeah lol
_________ (talking about Toptunez)
KM: how about the grooveshark model?
something more on those lines?
EK: let me check it out, i don't remember it - im a pandora person
KM: what? you like opening pandora's box all the time?
EK: ya i did years ago lol - and implementation might be a b****
KM: :P
EK: pandora dammit
EK: leave me alone!
:P
KM: nooooooo! never!
:P


No comments: