Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

IF IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE THE END OF THE ROAD, IT ISN'T...

ok... this is absolutely an unplanned post. as in, i had completely decided that i wouldn't be putting up anything more here till the time i was done with my exams. but then again, something got me here...

i was on my facebook page, just randomly going through the news feed on my home page, when i came across this image that someone had posted...


it said, focus on the red dot, and like the picture if the blue circle disappears. i usually pass things like these, but since Rishabh had liked this post, i decided to give it a go. and turns out that the blue circle actually disappears. now i dont wish to get into the scientific or psychological aspects of this.. but the reason this image had me writing this post was, it brought things back in perspective for me.

i haven't exactly been in the best of spirits recently. i hate talking about it because it gets everyone else around me all concerned and worried and they try and help me in any way they can, without realizing that they can't do anything about it unless i decide to help myself... anyway, so this pic reminded me of something i had written long back... and well, like i said, helped get things back in perspective..
this is the post i was talking about...

OF THE SUN AND THE CLOUDS...

No comments: