Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A VERY ANGRY POST

There's something on my mind that I can't put across in coherent words. It does not distract me while i am busy with other things. However, the moment my brain is free for a minute or two, it goes right back on the topic. I wish G had never told me about it. It has just made my prejudice stronger, and my anger deeper. Ofcourse i'm not delving into it much, and consciously making an effort to keep all stray thoughts at bay. But anger is soon transforming into obsessive hatred.

The bitch of it is it affects people who are SO important to me... one, so naive and trusting.. the other, well, my backbone in so many ways.

Tell you what? I won't say a thing and ruin anything for anyone for now. I don't give a flying fuck about what stories you cook up about who, and how you bitch about one person to the other... But you have managed to involve 2 PEOPLE who mean the world to me! And IF it anyway affects or impacts the people in question, i am NOT gonna leave anyone out of it, no matter if it's relationships that have been nurtured for years. You CANNOT hurt one or take advantage of his goodness, nor can you spread stories about the other... AND get away with it.

No comments: