Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MISS K AND HER C

FIND MY WAY

 Speak your mind to me again
Force your words to deep within
You try to tell me how you live
Now I see you everyday
I push I pull I run away
I'm sick and tired of living this way
Pictures moving in again
I turn around and it fades away
Now I realize it's all I got
Coz I've been waiting time after time
For the reasons in my mind
Coz I've been looking deep inside
To find my way in my life
And the words I try to find
Never seem to fall in time
And now I wonder if I could draw the line
Unfold the truths I seek within
Loneliness and mannequins
Rushing through the silver screen
Crash and burn I'm down and broken
To find my reason, find my way

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..
Your blogs were wonderful.. In fact when i read the word "random thoughts", i remembered mine. Its nice to know about your vivid works which you have posted on. Best of luck and keep blogging

Anon said...

Hi
thank you! i write what i feel.. hence the randomness and the often present disconnect. :)
hope to see you on this page more often!

Disclaimer- this post, is actually a song written by the Indian band Them Clones.