Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THANK YOU!

It's been a while since i have posted anything much on this blog. Well, let me correct myself... a while since i WROTE something and posted here. I think it has got something to do with my emotional quotient, my writing. I write best when i feel strongly.. when emotions overpower me and it feels like i will burst if i don't give them a medium to flow through. Perhaps that's why it appears so effortless, as some people tell me. And if there isn't anything that's overwhelming me, or upsetting me, when that equilibrium is maintained, i usually don't pick up a pen for all it results in, is wasted paper or wasted space.

But let's not deviate any further. I shall refrain from elaborating on my skills any further.

The reason i am writing this post, is to thank my nameless reader(s). I know it sounds horribly snooty, the fact that i am writing this post at all, but there ARE some people spread around the globe, who look up my blog daily, googling a certain post to navigate to this page. from India, Russia, USA mainly.  Thanks to you amd your interest, my blog views have crossed 8800..

Thank you.  :)

Hope i am able to keep you engrossed for ages to come! ;)

No comments: