Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

WORDS ARE WIND...

I'm dying to express myself, but I just can't somehow! The words just don't seem to do justice to my thoughts and need for expression right now! That's funny though... Today I'm happy and words are failing me. A few days ago, when I was seething with anger, all tears and hurt, words just flew out of my pen (yes, more often than not I write the good old fashioned way)! But just as well.. The reason for the happiness today was the same as that of my pain a few days back. I don't think I need to even explain that anymore.

All I can say, is that even though the world seems to be crashing over me, coming down a little faster with every passing hour, I will be going to bed tonight with a song on my lips and hallelujah in my heart. 

No comments: