Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

SHAKEN AND STIRRED..


It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

I just realized that the only one standing between me and success is my own self.
That i am as intelligent and brilliant, if not more, as anyone around me.
That i can do anything that i wish to.
That the only reason i am not able to do it, is because i refuse to put in the work required.
That my own refusal and lack of interest in things is the bane of my existence.
That i am like a ball of sloth, something which is infectious.
That the only way i can get out of it is if i get off my ass and start work.
RIGHT NOW.
That if i decide, i have brains enough to actually pull off the impossible and succeed even now, even after having goofed up so amazingly for the umpteenth time.

(Found it in the drafts... glad to know the realization came in a

No comments: