Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

I...

I like daydreaming…
I like the winters...
I love it when it pours… hate it when it drizzles
I like ice creams...
I like the smell of wet sand and petrol…
I like talking to certain people…
I like rambling when im in the mood for it…
I like being busy… but end up procrastinating yet
I like being able to switch off from people according to my own whims…yet
I like being around people most of the time.
I like where I am… but still
I would like to go somewhere, though
I still don’t know exactly where. :)

6 comments:

Miss. Mystic said...

kewl u like a lot of things...smell of petrol is gud n eatin icecream in winter is funnn

Anon said...

thanks! one of those insane rambles i did when i was getting bored. cheers you up :P

Sam said...

a neat lil rambling... a moment for the self.. much needed nowadays, i must say!!

Florence R. said...

You want your space but just never get it when you need it.

Anon said...

@sam
thanks! :) and as im sure you know by now, rambling is an intrinsic part of me. lol.

@flo
i can't make out here whether you are talking about me here or making a general observation. but either way it is totally true :)
writing those things was a recap of sorts :D

pats_diary said...

i like to fly...
u could join me..