Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

this that and then some...

ok..so kids can be cute. not always, but they do have their moments..
there's this primary school right next to my house. my terrace overlooks their 'playground', so if i'm up there, i can basically look in and see their games and stuff, what they're at.
apparently, they're preparing for their annual day these days. so they're performing all these drills and exercises. must be around 6-7 years old. and they are adorable..well, atleast when you looking in from the periphery!

there's this particular girl who is really cute. she is your regular chubby 6 year old. very jovial. always playing pranks on others, and getting scolded by that sorry excuse of a teacher. and whenever she notices me watching, she gets all bashful and gives me a shy smile. and then waves at me. i can't help but grin and wave back. and then, 10 other kids wave back at me. man...i tell you. these guys make me feel like a celebrity!

just today morning, this particular girl noticed me before others. so she started acting all prissy and take charge kinds. playing the role of the perfect kid, the one who does everything right and makes others fall in line too. i just couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud at that little charade. i think she thought she'd managed to impress me, for she gave me a proud self assured smile.

man...i wish i could be 5 again. i think i could fit right in! funny...but i think i was exactly like them. but then again, weren't we all ? :)
_______________________________

it's 7.30 pm right now...

and i'm just back from my jog. i ran after so long! tired, but it was GREAT! everything was just so..amazing. lol. look at me go on about a bloody jog. but it was. good people around, amazing weather, fresh air, everyone around you full of energy, kids skating and playing and what not. i feel brilliant! and so up for everything. bring it on baby! :)

 oh...a random bit of conversation that i couldn't help but overhear, and which had me laughing like a maniac...
"haan sir, main  Gulati bol riya si, Maini sa'ab ki backside se..."
hahahahaha

No comments: