Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

you know what makes me happy today? it's the fact that we.. have started over. without any emotional baggage, without any complications. and it's so bloody easy and so fantastic! i've been aching to find someone who came close. ofcourse, it's a whole different ballgame altogether this time round. and if i tell D and AM, they pretty much gonna freak out and bill me a loser for life.

but i don't care. you understood something that i have been trying to explain for so long, wanting at least SOMEONE to get. and having you on my side, it makes me feel good.

things are different. for good. that part of me that belonged with you, is buried somewhere forever. i have moved on, way ahead of that. but this new friendship, this comfort and ease...i cherish it and respect it as much as i did what we had earlier. i don't know if anyone else will be able to understand this, or fathom what i am feeling right now. but i don't care. if they know me even one bit, they will. they will know what this means to me, and for what reasons.


No comments: