Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

got to get back to reading, got to get back to reading. got to get in sync with the world...update my GA! yeesh lord...i've soo let go of myself! :|
dayummm! i've been so wrapped up in wallowing about what a sad life i have, i have completely cut myself off! i feel like this ostracized sad not so little thing. bleeeehhh!!

ok ok... things to do:

1) get hold of the newspaper, update myself with whats happening
2) subscribe to my journals
3) write on things which interest me again, and NOT only on soppy things
4) update my music and listen to some new stuff
5) clean up the clutter all around me
6) clean up the clutter in my head!
7) up my financial markets IQ...man, i soo wanna know everything about them!
8) get on track with my course
9) catch up and keep up with atleast 2 people everyday
10) finally put up my 25 before 25 to do list on my blog
11) read all those unread books
12) watch atleast 1 movie every night
13) keep away from things which clutter my mind and confuse me
14) keep my moroseness quotient in check... spread cheer baby!
15) when i say, 'que sera sera', actually BELIEVE in it!

that's it for now...am off!
another post coming soon, at the end of the day, to check the progress. tadaa! :)

1 comment:

Miss. Mystic said...

For point 12, google AFV's Top 100 movies. All time classics for you!