Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You and me and five bucks...

i love Troy... i want my Troy...


Lelaina Pierce: I was really going to be somebody by the time I was 23.
Troy Dyer: Honey, all you have to be by the time you're 23 is yourself.
Lelaina Pierce
: I don't know who that is anymore.
Troy Dyer: I do. And we all love her. I love her. She breaks my heart again and again, but I love her.
Troy Dyer: ...And I'm gonna turn on the TV and there Bryant Gumbel will be, and he'll say, "Today we have with us the Pulitzer Prize winning documentarian Lelaina Pierce. " "Lelaina, after your first film, Why Barbie Is Bad... " you seem to have forgotten all about your best friend, Troy Dyer."
Lelaina Pierce: Troy who? What was that name again?
Troy Dyer: Oh, right through the heart. I'll probably be working at the Whole Foods playing warehouses hanging around places like the Radio Shack, screaming that I used to know you and you'll be there in the lights and you'll be all beautiful and shit.
Lelaina Pierce: Oh, Troy. No, no, no. That'll never happen. They would never hire you at Whole Foods.
Troy Dyer: You see, Lainie, this is all we need... a couple of smokes, a cup of coffee. And a little bit of conversation.You and me and five bucks.


No comments: