Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Black Dawn...

[a sudden burst of creative inspiration that struck me while watching something..nothing too big and great, but kind of different from the usual stuff that i write. had been lying in my phone drafts for a while. finally decided to post it.. ]


The darkling said to the swan...


"Your purity and strength i loathe.
So perfect you are, aren't you?
Think you can keep that unearthly smile on your face forever?
Think you can handle anything i throw at you?
Just wait and watch. I won't let you be.
I won't rest till i destroy that inner peace of mind.
Wipe that smile off your face. Bring you down.
For i can't be at peace till you are free.
All that i've ever wanted, i've possessed.
Save you...
But i shall bring you down.
For the sight of you shackled would be like elixir for my broken soul.
And your freedom, my destruction." 

No comments: