Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

THIS IS WHY I LOWWVE MY PEOPLE! - 2



CONVERSATION 2

DC: Mera kuch nahi hoga
 me: allah taala par yakeen karo bache!
 DC: Haha..aur godrej and harrison par bhi
 Sry bad joke
 me: yess!
  witty notttt!______

DC: U know we are far too sensible for our own good

  
 me: so we should dumb down?
 DC: May be we shud
 me: if we get married that way, we would single handedly increase the divorce rate of this country!
 DC: Haha
 U really need to marry someone very bright
 me: what i need to do, is fix my own head and self
 and then go looking. till then its all BLEH
  le sigh...
 DC: That u need to
 me: see!
 DC: Haha
 me: if i can get YOU to agree to anything against me, that means i really need fixing up!
  :P
 DC: Lol
  May be u shud date a phirang
me: maybe i should
 DC: Indian guys are not up to ur mark
 me: lol. yeah. and the phirangs would forgive me everything, citing indian value system!
  hahahahaha

DC: Lol
 me: i LOVE the idea!
 DC: I too do
 I know a nice german guy
  Nick
 me: yeah?
 DC: Interested..he is studyin medicine
 me: but is he in india?
 DC: Frankfurt
:(
 me: ach!_____

DC: She wants an akshay kumar
 me: ooh! i KNOW an akshay kumar
 DC: And am amol palekar
 me: who would LOVE to know her...
  
 DC: Lol
 me: debo...lemme warn you...excerpts from this convo are going on my next blog post!
 DC: Ohh pls
 :)
  We are naturally funny

DC: (quotes lady love) Thanks:-) We women are like staunch equalists, and then one fine day, we'll just happily surrender ourselves to this one man....
  (his reply) Same goes for men
  The fear is..one day she will walk in with a gun and say hands up
 :)
 me: lol
  hahaha

_______________

No comments: